Tips from the pros
Learn more about best practices for better harmony between EV drivers:
- Park in reserved spaces only when charging your vehicle.
- Don’t disconnect another driver’s vehicle.
- When using a fast-charge station, don’t go too far from your vehicle, or make sure you sign up for charging session notifications in the Electric Circuit app.
- If you see an EV driver in need of assistance, ask if there’s anything you can do to help.
- If a charging station is damaged, let the Electric Circuit know by finding the station in the app and tapping Report a problem.
- Carefully put the cables back in their place. The next user will thank you!
- If you see a vehicle that’s parked in a reserved space but not charging, you may notify the authorities.