Removing the jammed gun: see user manual.
1. Power drops sharply from 88% charge level.
2. The power varies between 37 and 43 kW under ideal conditions.
3. Charging powers are sensitive to outside temperature.
4. Note that for temperatures below minus 10 degrees and if the car has been left outside overnight, charging may be limited to 15 kW.
1. Give preference to 50 kW stations. Charging is possible on a 100 kW station but not recommended.
2. Stop charging before reaching 90% charge level.
3. In winter, in order to take advantage of the optimal winter charging curve, go to the charging station with a battery as warm as possible:
preheat the battery before setting off or drive as long as possible to reach a thick headed.