Unlock the connector
1. Recharging powers are sensitive to the outside temperature.
2. On a 50 kW charging station, the power increases with the level of charging to reach nearly 43 kW, and this up to a battery charging level of 81%.
3. From a battery level of 81%, the charging power drops drastically.
1. Prefer 50 kW charging stations. There is little advantage to using 100 kW charging stations.
2. Stop charging before 80% of the charge level.
3. In winter, give preference to charging your vehicle after a trip. You will get better performance as the battery warms up.