Municipalities, institutions and businesses: join the Electric Circuit, the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Canada.
The Electric Circuit is continuing to expand its charging station network throughout Québec. You can join the leaders in your field by offering your customers electric vehicle charging.
Advantages of being an Electric Circuit partner
By becoming an Electric Circuit partner, you are taking part in the electrification of ground transportation in Quebec and the reduction of vehicle greenhouse gas emissions. You will also benefit from increased visibility during Electric Circuit events and activities. Above all, you will attract customers who want to take advantage of our many services:
- the most robust network in Québec, with hundreds of charging stations
- simple, effective pricing
- an integrated system with a card and mobile application that provide access to all Electric Circuit and FLO charging stations
- a Web site where users can find general information on the network, as well as a personalized, secure customer space (My account) where they can order and charge one or more Electric Circuit cards
- a 24/7 telephone help line run by CAA-Québec
You will also have access to a site reserved for partners, where you can view usage statistics for your charging stations.
What does being an Electric Circuit partner involve?
To become an Electric Circuit partner, you must purchase and install one or more charging stations, which will generate an income for you. There are two types of charging stations to choose from:
- Standard charging station (240 V)
You pay the entire cost of the purchase and installation of these very affordable charging stations, and receive all of the income they generate.
- Fast-charge station (400 V)
The cost of purchasing and installing this type of charging station is shared between you and Hydro-Québec. You will receive some of the income generated in proportion to your investment.