The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
In the coming months, there will be maintenance on some of the fast charging stations. Charging will still be available, but with few minutes delay.
June 18, 2018-DCFC
- DCFC - Ville de Lévis - Complexe Pôle Sud (CEC-00019) is out of service until June 20, 2018. It will be fixed as soon as possible.
- DCFC - Forestville - Bureau touristique (CEC-00095) will be unavailable until tuesday, June 19 2018.
- DCFC - Ville de Roberval ( CEC-00109) will be unavailable until July 2018 due to construction in the parking aera.
May 29, 2018 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Ville de Longueuil - Bibliothèque Greenfield Park (CEA-10801) and (CEA-10815) will be unavailable June 30 and July 1 2018.
- Ville de Longueuil – 300 St-Charles Ouest (CEB-10066) will be unavailable from June 21 to June 26 2018.
- Ville de Sainte-Thérèse- Hôtel de ville ( CEA-10152) and (CEA-11057) will be unavailable from June 26 to July 31 2018.
- Ville de Longueuil – 300 St-Charles Ouest (CEB-10066) will be unavailable from 8am to 10 pm, Thursday July 5 2018.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018): until further notice.
- Ville de Montréal - Montréal-Nord - Aréna Fleury (CEA-175): until July 2018.
- Ville de Montréal - Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve - Aréna St-Donat (CEA-149 et CEA-073): until October 2018
- Omer DeSerres of Galeries de La Capitale: The station was definately put out of service from the network by the partner.
April 5, 2018 - Montreal curbside stations
ANNOUNCEMENT - DCFC's
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
In 2017, 12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations will be in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
Charging stations in service:
Solacity : 825 Van Buren St in Kemptville (240V and 400V)
City of Ottawa : 141 Clarence St in Ottawa (240V and 400V)
St-Hubert: 705 Brookdale Avenue 17 in Cornwall (400V)
St-Hubert: 9071 County Road 17 in Rockland (400V)
Terry Fox Park & Ride: 195 Roland Michener Dr in Kanata (2 charge stations 240V and 2 fast-charge stations 400V)
Ben Franklin Place: 101 Centrepointe Dr in Nepean (2 charge stations 240V and 1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Ottawa : China Town (1 fast-charge station 400V)
Fallowfield Park & Ride : 3355 Fallowfield Rd in Ottawa (2 charge stations 240V and 1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Prescott : 2881 Prescott Centre Dr in Prescott (1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Casselman : 641 Main Rd in Casselman (1 fast-charge station 400V)
Première borne de recharge rapide sur la Côte-Nord à Ragueneau (In french only).
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of April 30, 2018)
1,417 charging stations
including 115 fast-charge stations.
23 961 members
with access to our charging stations
27,159 electric vehicles
(as April 30th)
including 11,935 all-electric vehicles
124 391 charges
4 515 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
27 179 494 km
covered until now by our members
1 881 657 liters
of gas saved