The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
November 20, 2018 - DCFC
The DCFC CEC-00005 located at the Restaurant le Chavigny in Deschambault will be replaced on Wednesday, November 21st. This charging station will not be available from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
The DCFC CEC-00002 located at the Centre de services communautaires du Monastère in Montréal will be replaced on Friday, November 23rd. This charging station will not be available from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Due to a technical problem, the following fast charging stations are are no longer charging at full capacity (50 kW). It takes longer to charge your vehicle. Until they are repaired, their pricing will be reduced at $5 per hour:
- CEC-00004 : DCFC - Trois-Rivières (Cap-de-la-Madeleine)
- CEC-00008 : DCFC - Ville de Victoriaville
- CEC-00013 : DCFC – St-Hubert Drummondville
- CEC-00019 : DCFC – Ville de Lévis – Complexe Pôle-Sud
- CEC-00024 : DCFC – St-Hubert Piedmont
- CEC-00033 : DCFC – St-Hubert Richelieu
- CEC-00016 : DCFC - St-Hubert Boucherville
Out of service until further notice :
- CEC-00103 : DCFC - Ville de Montmagny – IGA Extra. SAE combo connector is unavailable for 24h.
- CEC-00050 : DCFC - Lac-Mégantic
- CEC-00023 : DCFC - Rôtisserie St-Hubert - Ste-Agathe-des-Monts
- CEC-00114 : DCFC - Super station - Crevier in Beloeil
We apologize for the inconvenience.
November 5, 2018 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- SEPAQ - Le Domaine (CEA-10451) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Montréal - Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve - Aréna St-Donat (CEA-149 et CEA-073) is unavailable until October 2018
April 5, 2018 - Montreal curbside stations
ANNOUNCEMENT - DCFC's
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
Première borne de recharge rapide sur la Côte-Nord à Ragueneau (In french only).
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of October 31, 2018)
1,575 charging stations
including 124 fast-charge stations.
31 909 members
with access to our charging stations
35,905 electric vehicles
(as September 30, 2018)
including 16,255 all-electric vehicles
318 165 charges
6 154 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
37 040 322 km
covered until now by our members
2 564 330 liters
of gas saved