The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
Charging connector damage
Several charging stations have been out of order this summer season due to connector damage caused by bad manipulations. To avoid such damage, always remember to take out and to put back the connector gently into the charging station.
October 15, 2018 - DCFC
- DCFC - Rôtisserie St-Hubert - Drummondville (CEC-00013) is unavailable until further notice.
- DCFC - Rôtisserie St-Hubert - Ste-Agathe (CEC-00023) is unavailable for 24h.
- DCFC - Rôtisserie St-Hubert Laval (CEC-00035) is unavailable for 24h.
- DCFC - Les Promenades Gatineau (CEC-00066) is unavailable until tuesday october 16, 2018.
- DCFC - Ville de Victoriaville (CEC-00008) is unavailable for 24h.
- DCFC - Ville de Ragueneau (CEC-00088) will be unavailable october 9,2018 between 8:45 am and 15:00 pm.
October 15, 2018 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Ville de Longueil - 300 St-Charles Ouest (CEB-10066) will be unavailable from october 9, 2018 to october 15, 2018.
- SEPAQ - Le Domaine (CEA-10451) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Montréal - Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve - Aréna St-Donat (CEA-149 et CEA-073) is unavailable until October 2018
April 5, 2018 - Montreal curbside stations
ANNOUNCEMENT - DCFC's
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
In 2017, 12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations will be in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
Charging stations in service:
Solacity : 825 Van Buren St in Kemptville (240V and 400V)
City of Ottawa : 141 Clarence St in Ottawa (240V and 400V)
St-Hubert: 705 Brookdale Avenue 17 in Cornwall (400V)
St-Hubert: 9071 County Road 17 in Rockland (400V)
Terry Fox Park & Ride: 195 Roland Michener Dr in Kanata (2 charge stations 240V and 2 fast-charge stations 400V)
Ben Franklin Place: 101 Centrepointe Dr in Nepean (2 charge stations 240V and 1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Ottawa : China Town (1 fast-charge station 400V)
Fallowfield Park & Ride : 3355 Fallowfield Rd in Ottawa (2 charge stations 240V and 1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Prescott : 2881 Prescott Centre Dr in Prescott (1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Casselman : 641 Main Rd in Casselman (1 fast-charge station 400V)
Première borne de recharge rapide sur la Côte-Nord à Ragueneau (In french only).
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of September 30, 2018)
1,533 charging stations
including 124 fast-charge stations.
30 069 members
with access to our charging stations
33,614 electric vehicles
(as August 30, 2018)
including 14,920 all-electric vehicles
272 372 charges
5 758 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
34 656 494 km
covered until now by our members
2 399 295 liters
of gas saved