The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
March 20, 2018 - DCFC'S
The following stations will be unavailable:
- DCFC Rôtisserie St-Hubert in St-Jérôme (CEC-00010) : will be out of service on Thursday March 22 from 8 A.M. to 2 P.M for repair
- DCFC Plateau Mont-Royal (CEC-0002): Combo connector is unavailable. A repair is due shortly
- Superstation in Beloeil will be unavailable Tuesday the 20th from 1PM-4PM, due to an electrical repair
- Amqui DCFC (CEC-00055) will be unavailable until March 19th, due to technical problems
- Paspébiac DCFC (CEC-00073) is having technical issues. Please recalculate your itinerary to antoher DCFC station.
Thank you for your understanding.
February 14, 2018 - Curbside charging stations
A section of Wellington Street in Verdun will be closed for a special event and the following charging stations will not be available on the following dates :
- 4265 Wellington St corner of Gordon St (CEA-10759 et CEA-10650) : March 19 to 26, 2018
- 4214 Wellington St corner Galt St (CEA-10271 et CEA-10265) : March 22 to 26, 2018
December 15, 2017
The curbside charging stations of the City of Montréal located at 330, Président-Kennedy Ave (CEA-10150 et CEA-10164) will be unavailable until April 2018 due to construction work. Thank you for your understanding.
September 13, 2017
The charge stations of Aréna St-Donat in Montréal (CEA-149 et CEA-073) will be out of service until October 2018, due to public works. Thank you for your understanding.
August 21, 2017
The charge station of Aréna Fleury in Montreal-Nord (CEA-175) is out of service due to public works until July 2018. Thank you for your understanding.
Montréal Electric Vehicle Show!
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
In 2017, 12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations will be in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
Charging stations in service:
Solacity : 825 Van Buren St in Kemptville (240V and 400V)
City of Ottawa : 141 Clarence St in Ottawa (240V and 400V)
St-Hubert: 705 Brookdale Avenue 17 in Cornwall (400V)
St-Hubert: 9071 County Road 17 in Rockland (400V)
Terry Fox Park & Ride: 195 Roland Michener Dr in Kanata (2 charge stations 240V and 2 fast-charge stations 400V)
Ben Franklin Place: 101 Centrepointe Dr in Nepean (2 charge stations 240V and 1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Ottawa : China Town (1 fast-charge station 400V)
Fallowfield Park & Ride : 3355 Fallowfield Rd in Ottawa (2 charge stations 240V and 1 fast-charge station 400V)
City of Prescott : 2881 Prescott Centre Dr in Prescott (1 fast-charge station 400V)
Première borne de recharge rapide sur la Côte-Nord à Ragueneau (In french only).
September 19, 2017
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of February 28, 2018)
1,359 charging stations
including 111 fast-charge stations.
20 326 members
with access to our charging stations
22,620 electric vehicles
(as February 28th)
including 10,258 all-electric vehicles
41 439 charges
3 794 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
22 833 530 km
covered until now by our members
1 581 783 liters
of gas saved