The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
November 23, 2018 - DCFC
Due to a technical problem, the following fast charging stations are are no longer charging at full capacity (50 kW). It takes longer to charge your vehicle. Until they are repaired, their pricing will be reduced at $5 per hour:
- CEC-00023 : DCFC - St-Hubert Ste-Agathe
Unavailable charging stations:
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
November 5, 2018 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- SEPAQ - Le Domaine (CEA-10451) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Montréal - Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve - Aréna St-Donat (CEA-149 et CEA-073) is unavailable until October 2018
April 5, 2018 - Montreal curbside stations
ANNOUNCEMENT - DCFC's
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
Première borne de recharge rapide sur la Côte-Nord à Ragueneau (In french only).
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of November 30, 2018)
1,575 charging stations
including 125 fast-charge stations.
33 600 members
with access to our charging stations
36,716 electric vehicles
(as October 31, 2018)
including 17,063 all-electric vehicles
364 910 charges
6 423 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
38 657 600 km
covered until now by our members
2 676 295 liters
of gas saved