The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
January 16, 2019 - DCFC
Unavailable charging stations:
- CEC-00056 - CDSMML - Grande-Vallée
- CEC-00064 - CDSMML - Gaspé
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
January 10, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Montréal - Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve - Aréna St-Donat (CEA-149 et CEA-073) is unavailable until futher notice.
January 10, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
NOW ON FACEBOOK
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
December 17, 2018
Première borne de recharge rapide sur la Côte-Nord à Ragueneau (In french only).
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of December 31, 2018)
1,689 charging stations
including 146 fast-charge stations.
34 770 members
with access to our charging stations
38,080 electric vehicles
(as November 30, 2018)
including 17,828 all-electric vehicles
413 384 charges
6 790 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
40 866 955 km
covered until now by our members
2 829 250 liters
of gas saved