The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
Cellular network overload - Have your Electric Circuit card close at hand
Due to the current context, cellular networks are occasionally overloaded, which can cause communication problems with the Electric Circuit charging stations. In these sporadic and temporary situations, we are unable to remotely start a charging session.
Please note that the Electric Circuit card works normally.
When traveling, make sure that you have your card handy to launch your charging sessions.
Continuity of service and preventive measures - COVID-19
The current situation with regards to COVID-19 continues to evolve rapidly and we are counting on everyone’s cooperation prevent and limit the spread of the virus.
We are aware that public charging is an essential service for EV drivers. Rest assured, our network is functioning normally. We are maintaining our customer support activities and are preparing our teams to effectively adapt to any emergency situation.
To act in a preventive and safe manner, we would like to remind you of the following hygiene measures:
- Take every opportunity– including before, during and after your travels – to wash your hands using soap and warm running water, scrubbing your hands for 20 seconds.
- When charging your vehicle at a public charging station, we suggest you follow all hygiene rules, especially covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and then washing your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or elbow, not into your hands.
- Use an alcohol-based disinfectant before and after using a public charging station.
- DCFC - Complexe Desjardins (CEC-00183) - is unavailable until further notice.
- DCFC - Saint-Jérôme- Gare de train (CECA-00015) - is unavailable until further notice.
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
March 27, 2020 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Université Laval - PEPS (CEA-12240) - is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Quebec - Marché du Vieux-Port (CEA-309) - is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Quebec - 930 Avenue Roland Beaudin ( CEA-10037)-is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) - is unavailable until further notice.
March 27, 2020 - Montreal curbside stations
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
March 11, 2020
October 24, 2019
October 7, 2019
August 21, 2019
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of January 31, 2020)
2,402 charging stations
including 296 fast-charge stations.
68 502 inscriptions
with access to our charging stations
66,484 electric vehicles
(as december 31, 2019)
including 34,033 all-electric vehicles
77 153 charges
14 141 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
85 112 727 km
covered until now by our members
5 892 419 liters
of gas saved