The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
October 11, 2019 - DCFC
- CEC-00015 - Montebello - out of service October 11, 2019
- CEC-00180,CEC-00181, CEC-00182, CEC-00183 - Superstation Complexe Desjardins - out of service Monday October 14 from 9:00pm to 7am.
- CEC-00288 - Rôtisserie St-Hubert Piedmont is out of service until further notice.
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
October 11, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- CAA Québec - CEA-10000 will not be accessible on Thursday, October 10, 2019 due to asphalt repairs
- City of Quebec - 930 Avenue Roland Beaudin ( CEA-10037) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Cowansville - 175 Principale (CEA-10403) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
October 11, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
August 21, 2019
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of September 30, 2019)
2,107 charging stations
including 224 fast-charge stations.
60 106 members
with access to our charging stations
52,613 electric vehicles
(as june 30, 2019)
including 26,357 all-electric vehicles
472 588 charges
11 145 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
67 077 011 km
covered until now by our members
4 643 793 liters
of gas saved