The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
February 21, 2019 - DCFC
Unavailable charging stations:
- CEC-00090 - La Belle Québécoise - Daveluyville
DCFC connector out of service:
- CEC-00063 - CDSMML Chandler - ChadeMo out of order
We apologize for the inconvenience.
February 21, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Ville de Montréal - Verdun (CEA-10265, CEA-10271, CEA-10759 and CEA-10650) from March 18 to March 24.
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Montréal - Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve - Aréna St-Donat (CEA-149 et CEA-073) is unavailable until futher notice.
February 14, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
NOW ON FACEBOOK
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
December 17, 2018
Première borne de recharge rapide sur la Côte-Nord à Ragueneau (In french only).
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of January 31, 2019)
1,745 charging stations
including 169 fast-charge stations.
35 892 members
with access to our charging stations
39,180 electric vehicles
(as December 31, 2018)
including 18,413 all-electric vehicles
46 116 charges
7 262 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
43 708 216 km
covered until now by our members
3 025 953 liters
of gas saved