The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
December 12 , 2019 - DCFC
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
December 12, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- City of Longueuil - Bibliothèque Greenfield Park (CEA-10815 et CEA-10801)- is unavailable from december 13 to december 14 2019.
- City of Quebec - Marché du Vieux-Port (CEA-309) - is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Quebec - 930 Avenue Roland Beaudin ( CEA-10037) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Cowansville - 175 Principale (CEA-10403) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
December 12, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
October 24, 2019
October 7, 2019
August 21, 2019
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of November 30, 2019)
2,294 charging stations
including 276 fast-charge stations.
64 860 members
with access to our charging stations
62,901 electric vehicles
(as october 31, 2019)
including 31,742 all-electric vehicles
626 617 charges
12 396 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
74 609 738 km
covered until now by our members
5 165 289 liters
of gas saved