The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
March 21, 2019 - DCFC
Unavailable charging stations:
- Ville de Laval - Caserne #8 (CEC-00166, CEC-00184) Thursday, March 22nd from 8 AM to 8 PM.
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
March 8, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
March 8, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
NOW ON FACEBOOK
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
March 11, 2019
February 28, 2019
Mise au point à propos de notre réseau de bornes (In french only)
February 1, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of February 28, 2019)
1,786 charging stations
including 176 fast-charge stations.
36 777 members
with access to our charging stations
41,004 electric vehicles
(as February 28, 2019)
including 19,443 all-electric vehicles
90 120 charges
7 713 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
46,422 529 km
covered until now by our members
3 213 867 liters
of gas saved