The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
February 20, 2020- DCFC
For the period from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020, the rate for using a 50 kW fast-charging station is 11.78$ per hour.
- DCFC - Complexe Desjardins (CEA-00183) - is unavailable until further notice.
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
February 20, 2020 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- City of Quebec - Marché du Vieux-Port (CEA-309) - is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Quebec - 930 Avenue Roland Beaudin ( CEA-10037)-is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Cowansville - 175 Principale (CEA-10403)- is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) - is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673)- is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018)- is unvavailable until further notice.
February 20, 2020 - Montreal curbside stations
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
October 24, 2019
October 7, 2019
August 21, 2019
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of January 31, 2020)
2,402 charging stations
including 296 fast-charge stations.
68 502 inscriptions
with access to our charging stations
66,484 electric vehicles
(as december 31, 2019)
including 34,033 all-electric vehicles
77 153 charges
14 141 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
85 112 727 km
covered until now by our members
5 892 419 liters
of gas saved