The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
Continuity of service and preventive measures - COVID-19
The current situation with regards to COVID-19 continues to evolve rapidly and we are counting on everyone’s cooperation prevent and limit the spread of the virus.
We are aware that public charging is an essential service for EV drivers. Rest assured, our network is functioning normally. We are maintaining our customer support activities and are preparing our teams to effectively adapt to any emergency situation.
To act in a preventive and safe manner, we would like to remind you of the following hygiene measures:
- Take every opportunity– including before, during and after your travels – to wash your hands using soap and warm running water, scrubbing your hands for 20 seconds.
- When charging your vehicle at a public charging station, we suggest you follow all hygiene rules, especially covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and then washing your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or elbow, not into your hands.
- Use an alcohol-based disinfectant before and after using a public charging station.
- DCFC - Complexe Desjardins (CEC-00183) - is unavailable until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
May 21, 2020 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- City of Quebec - Marché du Vieux-Port (CEA-309) - is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Quebec - 930 Avenue Roland Beaudin ( CEA-10037)-is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) - is unavailable until further notice.
May 21, 2020 - Montreal curbside stations
Due to COVID-19, please note that the following stations will be unavailable until further notice due to the development of the sanitary corridors:
- 512| 1 Mont-Royal Est: CEA-10561 et CEA-10604
- 303 | 2160 Beaubien: CEA-10361 et CEA-10360
- 703 | 5038 Sherbrooke O: CEA-10663; CEA-10156; CEA-10278 et CEA-10872
- 322 | 2900 Masson: CEA-10874 et CEA-10869
- 332 | 1201 Bélanger: CEA-11020 et CEA-11305
- 336 | 2980 Bélanger: CEA-11091 et CEA-11564
- 731 | 5600 Côte-des-neige: CEA-11217 et CEA-11230
- 636 | 2005 Sainte-Catherine E : CEA-11298 et CEA-11022
- 328 | 440 Beaubien: CEA-11467 et CEA-11473
- 339 | 2550 Beaubien : CEA-12004 et CEA-11861
- 620 | 1551 St-Denis: CEA-11952 et CEA-11963
- 338 | 2228 Beaubien: CEA-12009 et CEA-12022
- 617| 1430 St-Laurent: CEA-11956 et CEA-11966
- 1301|1311 Bernard : CEA-11316 et CEA-11328
- 102 |1100 Fleury : CEA-10755 & CEA-10750
- 636 |2005 Sainte-Catherine: CEA-11298 & CEA-11022
- 402 | 8646 Hochelaga: CEA- 10322 & CEA-10330
- 332 |1201 rue Bélanger : CEA-11305 & CEA-11020
- 328 |440 rue Beaubien: CEA-11473 & CEA-11467
- 322 | 2900 rue Masson : CEA-10874 & CEA-10869
- 303 | 2160 rue Beaubien :CEA-10360 & CEA-10361
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
March 11, 2020
October 24, 2019
October 7, 2019
August 21, 2019
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of April 30, 2020)
2,508 charging stations
including 305 fast-charge stations.
72 011 inscriptions
with access to our charging stations
69,100 electric vehicles
(as March 31, 2020)
including 37,013 all-electric vehicles
212 755 charges
15 690 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
94 431 450 km
covered until now by our members
6 537 561 liters
of gas saved